About the Deanship
The Deanship was established in 1429 AH by Decree No. 29/54164/D dated 1429/6/7 AH.
The University, represented by the Deanship of Community Service and Continuing Education, seeks to build community partnerships in which its energies and resources are invested in society’s needs and actively participating in its development, through planning and implementing diverse and ongoing educational, training, and community programs. This Deanship is the link between the University and society’s individuals, public institutions, and the private sector. The Deanship has ambitious plans and various initiatives to continue its distinguished journey in serving the community and meeting its needs.